Monday, February 23, 2009

Katelyn Reese is 4 months!!







Wow, does time fly! I can't believe it's already been 4 months since Katelyn was born! Here are a few pics of her I took today. She's such a cutie (if I can say so myself!) We're learning more about her and her personality every day! Her first two months she really gave us a run with her fussiness, but at about 8 weeks she really turned a corner and now she's such a dream! She's very smiley and drooley ! She sleeps about 11-12 hours a night and doesn't make a sound when she wakes up (we're not complaining!) she just stares at her mobile.



Her favorite person is probably Avery (but I think Mom and Dad are a close second!) She lights up as soon as she hears Avery's voice or she her face. Katelyn spends most of her time lying around! She is quite the wiggle worm, so we have to watch out, b/c she's never in the same spot we left her! And she's getting much better about enjoying tummy time! We are very thankful that Katelyn has decided to become such a good baby, b/c Avery and her 2 1/2 year old mentality makes life very challenging sometimes!! So it's nice that usually only one of our kids is melting down, and not both (when this happens I usually hide!)




We'll take Katelyn for 4 month checkup this week, so I'll update later with her new stats! Oh, and I'm planning a separate post just to discuss her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment