Monday, June 29, 2009

My Mom's Visit!

We were very excited b/c my mom came out to visit last week! She came to stay with us for 5 days and we kept busy, busy, busy! (like we always do!) We were so happy to see GiGi and spend some quality time with her. I'm very sad, b/c I accidentally deleted the pics from her trip! We never take that many pics anyway b/c we're always on the go, but I had a couple I loved. The good news is that her and my dad are coming out for 10 days starting July 9!! We missed PaPa so me, Steven and especially the girls are very excited about getting to see GiGi AND PaPa! I promise to take lots of pics, and NOT erase them! Some highlights from my moms trip:
1. She attended a playdate with us...and survived! ( couple of pics of Avery and her friends from this below! They had lots of fun drinking the water from the sprinkler!)
2. She got to see Avery's preschool and meet her teacher and classmates!
3. She helped clean our house and do a million loads of laundry!
4. We went shopping!
5. She and her granddaughters got lots of quality time together!




Thanks for coming to see us Mom and we can't wait to see you and Dad in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment