Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Eggs and All that Fun Stuff!

So I apologize for the lack in blogging this month. Mr. Sick paid a visit to our house big time! We have been under the weather for the past 9 days. Easter was great...and then the very next day Avery came down with a bad cold and cough. Then Katelyn got it. Then I got it! Then Avery got worse and needed a breathing treatment at Urgent Care...then Steven and I got food posioning!! (or some type of stomach bug) We're still recovering, but everyone is on the mend! Whew...I hope that's all the sickness we have for awhile...I can't take anymore of it!! This was the 1st time I had been sick when the kids had been sick...my oh my....that was the hardest thing I've ever done! Luckily we had a friend come help us yesterday when Steven and I were at our worst! I've been trapped in the house for almost 2 weeks with 2 kids....aaaccckkk!!

On a happier note, we had a great Easter. Avery really got into the egg hunts this year and still ask to do one most days! And we finally have it to where she doesn't have to carry her bunny basket with her all the time! Here a few shots of our Easter activities!







Dyeing Easter Eggs with our Mommy Group!
Avery hanging out by the potties we all bring to the park!

Checking out what the boys are up to!

Katelyn enjoying the view!

The cross Avery decorated at Church Easter weekend (we got to the Sat night service, so we miss the Sunday morning crowd!)





Coloring Eggs at home on Easter!








No comments:

Post a Comment